Stockton turned 15 on Tuesday, June 25, 2024. Our favorite boy!
He wanted rice pudding for breakfast which still seems very little boy-ish. He had baseball practice that morning and I had my piano lessons most all morning.
For lunch he wanted steak which seems very not little boy-ish. I bought him tri-tip and slow-grilled it with a garlicky butter glaze thing. Steak is a little out of my comfort zone (I don't buy it much unless it's going in tacos or a salad or something) but he liked it so I guess I did okay. He also had caesar salad and I snapped a picture as I was running out the door to get Brynn from cheer.
When Justin got home (slightly early so we could do presents before the party) we did presents. No scavenger hunt=big boy-ish. He got his three requested treats (cow tails, nerd clusters, mamba sticks), a new Braves hat, and a batting turf. Someday he might not get baseball-related gifts but for now, it's still what he wants. He tried out the turf and then we set it up on the north side of the house where it can stay put and not kill grass and it's a great place for him to do his batting practice.
Gene and Brett came up that afternoon to give gifts and visit. April was in Georgia helping with new baby Avery. They gave him slides, and a training bat.
| Brynn, Hallie Whimpey, Jacob Jones, Ivy, Stockton |
| Ivy, Jacob, Stockton, Kelton Webb, Brynn, Hallie |
| Khloie Kelsey, Brynn, Hallie, Ivy, Grahm Kelsey, Stockton, Kelton |
Stockton had set the projector up and hung the screen between the two big trees. The idea was to watch a movie while they were swimming. They altered plans a little and played the movie while they played night games. I don't think much of the movie was actually watched but it went just how Stockton wanted and it was a perfect night to celebrate him.
Comments
Post a Comment