Skip to main content

March

 For a while, we would find Ivy buried under all her stuffed animals at night.  She slept peacefully this way.

 

My mom is the best. She took the younger cousins to Disney on Ice the first Saturday in March.  I didn't even tell Ivy until that morning and she was so excited she got all dressed up in her princess costume and jewelry.  She even added her lipstick in the car on the way down.  I don't think she cared that she was the only one who dressed up.

Grandma, Ivy, Harper, Josie, Lucy
Ivy, Josie, Harper, Lucy, Ali

Brynn wasn't able to go to Disney on Ice since she had another competition that day.  It worked out perfectly since her competition was in Salt Lake-I could drop Ivy off before we headed to that.  This was a much more chill competition than Vegas and Brynn's team did great.  I love watching the little changes they make to their routine for each new competition.

far right on the bottom

Brynn and I had to kill some time before she needed dropped off.  It worked so that I was able to pick Ivy up right after I dropped Brynn off for warm-ups which meant she was able to watch Brynn perform.  The girls had begged for cotton candy at an earlier competition and we were too late to get any before they closed down so I made sure to get them some this time.

 

Brynn had team pictures for cheer.  She got some team shots, a head shot, and an action shot.  She chose to do a front walk-over.

bottom left

The girls love, love, love when Justin takes them to the bus.  I am all business in the morning trying to get everyone off to school.  Justin is way more fun.

 
Stockton was invited to go to the temple with a group of boys.  They did their baptisms, went to the Creamery on 9th, and back to the Pearson's for waffles and games.  This picture makes my heart happy because they are such a great group of boys with parents who are equally amazing and I just felt so grateful that Stockton was given this opportunity and that he has these friends.
Stockton, ?, Ethan Pearson, Easton Andersen, ?, John Pearson, Sam Freeman

Justin called me an old lady for 15 days and then he couldn't call me that anymore because he turned 40 and was just as old as me.  We celebrated his birthday mostly the day before (March 13th) because we flew to Hawaii on his birthday.  I had made him an egg casserole before he left for his Sunday morning meetings.  We had his requested dinner, spicy honey chicken, and I had made Twinkies ahead of time as well.  He bought himself a new baseball glove and we counted Hawaii as both of our birthdays.

 

We found this giant egg one morning when we were out collecting.  You can see how much bigger it was than the normal eggs, which are on the larger side themselves.  Stockton was the one who had this for breakfast and it had two yokes.  I wonder if that is comparable to having a 10 lb baby vs. a 6 lb baby? 

Brynn's cheer team performed at the Wasatch Cheer clinic.  She did this cheer clinic last year and it is what clued me in to her love of cheer.  Look at how far she has come.  I love watching her. (Center flyer in both of these pictures.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brynn @ 18 months

Yes, you read that right.  Brynn is 18 months old!!  She is so fun to have around the house and I haven't done a post devoted just to her for a while, so I thought it was about time. -She loves books!  She was never really that interested until sometime in the past couple months and now she can't get enough.  Sacrament meeting went from impossible to we can make it through...as long as I pack enough books for her.  This is how I often find her at night or during nap time. -She also loves blankets and towels, although she is not particular about which blanket.  She just wants something soft. She wants to walk around all over with them wrapped around her...they don't stay very well and she gets frustrated.  For that reason, I try to keep her blankets out of sight during the day. They come out when it's time to sleep. -Like my other kids, she loves her warm milk!  Actually, she'll drink it cold too. -She is a quiet one, always has ...

Kids pictures, Fall 2012

These pictures took a couple of tries to get them, the first appointment we had scheduled had to be canceled because it was so windy!  Luckily the weather held out for us, and even though it was quite chilly, the kids cooperated beautifully and the pictures turned out great! Molly, age 6 -likes to watch My Little Pony -is an awesome reader -loves breads/baked goods -happily plays whatever her siblings want to play -but also likes video games and making crafts/coloring/writing/drawing -is doing well in her gymnastics class -has so many friends -is excited about reading t he first Harry Potter -just started S enior Primary -en joys our piano lessons and gets excited to learn new songs       Stockton, age 3 -is on a superhero kick, loves to watch Avengers -but still loves his cars, especially playing them with Dad -loves warm milk -is a picky eater and has gotten even worse lately -loves to color -writes his loooong name like a...

Christmas Advent 2012

Okay, here goes... Day 1: paint clay ornaments When we cut down trees this year there were a bunch of tops already cut down just lying on the ground so we took a couple home...one for Molly and Stockton's room and one for Brynn's room.  When the ornaments were dry I hung them on their little trees. Day 2: watch the Christmas Devotional (And eat Christmas corn!) Day 3: library story time Stockton was pretty nervous to see Santa but I think he was even more scared of not telling him what he wanted for Christmas.  He's smiling but it's a nervous smile!   Brynn had no reaction.   Day 4: Santa face craft   Day 5: Festival of Lights   Day 6: write letters to Santa Stockton: "Captain America" Molly: "an easy bake oven" & "a car for Molly"    Day 7: go shopping for cousin exchange and wrap presents Day 8: North Pole Express with Moyes family           ...