We were able to take Justin's family to Bear Lake for a weekend this summer, after some previous camping plans didn't pan out. I hope that everyone was able to relax and enjoy the beauty and peace of the cabin (and sleeping in a bed rather than a tent!). I won't go into too much detail (since every trip up there is about the same), but here are some photos that I took.
| Stockton and Cameron had a blast running through the sprinklers on the golf course. If you zoom up on their faces you can see them both laughing. They were soaked when they finally came in. |
| Most of the kids stayed on the beach and played in sand. Brynn and Jake got buried by Justin and Stockton. |
| Brynn found these goggles and started chasing the seagulls. |
| Having fun with cousins. Luke, Stockton, and Jake. |
| Molly and Tiana playing a card game with Grandma. |
Comments
Post a Comment